Be a Supporter
The Creative Industries is undergoing considerable growth in Oxfordshire and yet cannot find the local creative young talent to meet that growth.
iCreative has been set up to help meet this need.
Our programmes enable and encourage young people (16-24) to train, gain a qualification and start along the Creative Industries route into further training and work. It is particularly aimed at those talented young people who haven’t reached their potential in a school or college environment.
To continue the project beyond year one we need support from partners and funders.
There are many ways to get involved. You could sponsor a student, provide work experience, offer internships or support our mentoring programme – we are open to all ideas.
If you would like to be a part of building the next generation of creatives please get in touch.
iCreative achieves its goals for young people by enabling them to
- Build an understanding of the breadth of opportunity in the expanding Creative Industries locally.
- Develop new skills in Creative Arts practice working on a live community project.
- Build links with the local Creative Industries through networking events, guest speakers, visits and working to a ‘live’ production brief
- Develop impressive digital profiles and map clear personal pathways into further training or the industry.
- Benefit from an industry mentoring programme.
- Gain an accreditation.
Phone Geron Swann on 01865 244274 or email firstname.lastname@example.org